Sunday, January 31, 2010

FB Loss of a Child group

My 14 year old daughter, Delacia Candelaria passed away Dec. 21, 2009. She was vomiting and went to the ER. Her blood pressure dropped and 9 hours later she went into septic shock and passed away. I did not know she was going to die until the doctor told me to come now if I wanted to see her before she was gone. It all happened so fast. I still don't know what caused the illness. Kaiser said it was not the flu or H1N1. The coroner should be calling this week with the report. I can't believe that I am logged on to this FB group (Loss of a child). Thank you for this group. Thank you for sharing. This is a pain that has no end. Grief is a constant weight that is trying to drown me. Being good to others, accepting other's goodness and speaking of God's grace is how I survive.

No comments:

Post a Comment